To open a current account with SBI (State Bank of India), you need the following documents.
1. Your company proof. Example: Registration cerfictate such as Service Tax Registration, VAT Registration etc.
2. Youn need one more proof of your company like Telephone Bill.
3. Your PAN card and address proof like DL, Voter ID, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, LPG registration, Adhar card etc.
4. Your company seal (FOR SEAL).
5. A passport size photograph.
6. You need to make an initial deposit of Rs 10,000 in case of urban areas and Rs 5,000 in semi-urban and rural areas. This is the minimum balance that you need to maintain throughout.
7. Once you have above things ready, just walkin to your nearest SBI branch and open your current account. It takes just one working day for account opening. Same day you will be given account number and passbook. The cheque book will be sent to your communication address.
Tags: How to open a current account in SBI, How to open current account in state bank of india, SBI Current account, Current account with State Bank of India, procedure for opening current account with SBI.