Configuring Outlook for Rediff Mail
Please follow the steps below for configuring Rediff mail in outlook 2007.
1. Rediff does not give POP3 access by default. You need to buy the POP3 access from rediff and it will costs you INR 399.00 per year. To buy rediff POP3 access, login to your rediffmail, click on settings at the top right corner and click POP3 Access.
2. Now go to your outlook, in the Tools menu select the Account Settings.
3. In the next window, click the option New under Email Tab.
4. In the next window provide the information as below:
• Your Name
• Your Rediffmail Address
• Your Rediffmail Password
• Select the check box Manually configure the settings and click Next..
Fill your Name, Email Id and the Password. Select the accout type POP3.
Incoming mail server: pop.rediffmail.com
Outgoing mail server: smtp.rediffmail.com
Now click on the More Settings in the bottom left corner.
In the new window go to Outgoing Server and select the check box as as shown below.
Now select the Advanced tab and select the check box "Leave a copy of messages on the server".
Save and finish the settings. Your Rediffmail is now ready to use in outlook !!!
Tags: How to configure rediffmail in outlook, configuring rediffmail in outlook 2007, setup rediffmail in outlook, rediffmail outlook configuration, configure outlook for rediffmail, rediffmail outlook settings, rediffmail for outlook, how to set up a rediffmail account in outlook, pop3 incoming mail server rediffmail, smtp outgoing server rediffmail, access a rediffmail account with outlook